Full Time Dance Courses
Our Prospectus is available on request.
CUADAN50113 Diploma of Dance (Elite Performance)
CUADAN50213 Diploma of Musical Theatre
CUADAN40113 Certificate IV in Dance
Fiona’s Studio of Dance ‘Full-time Vocational Dance Training’ aspires to teach dance to the highest levels of technique under the direction of experienced and innovative teachers. For students aged from 15yrs, our full time courses offer an intensive and specialised foundation on which to build careers in ballet, contemporary, musical theatre, commercial dance, dance teaching and related fields.
Small class numbers allow individual physical, and psychological needs to be addressed, developing the technique and needs of each individual student.
There will be several performance opportunities throughout the full time dance dance program.
• RAD Ballet Syllabus Classes
• Open Classes & Pointe work
• RAD Exam Coaching
• Pas de Deux / Partnering
• Repertoire / Variations
• Musical Theatre
• Conditioning & Stretch / Limber
• Stagecraft – mime, make-up, projection, staging
• Drama for dancers (including camera techniques and improvisation)
• Safe Dance Practise / Anatomy for dancers
• Dance History
• Teaching Methodology
• Choreography (Improvisation & Composition
• Career Preparation (CV’s, photos, agency’s, auditions)
All the above are offered in a safe, nurturing and supportive environment.
Fiona Donaldson (Ballet, Coaching)
Lauren Hustler (Ballet)
Tahlia Clow (Conditioning, Strength)
Janos Szabo (Pas de Deux)
Aleeta Northey (Contemporary, Jazz, Musical Theatre)
Dodie Wilson (Jazz Technique)
Alison Hodge (Singing)
Lisa Merryfull (Drama)
Gabbi Garula (Acrobatics)
Mira Mansell (Resident Guest Contemporary Teacher)